It’s (past) time for the quarterly audit where I update the DMs Guild Best Sellers list I maintain on this site. Here is a list of those titles that have achieved a status of Electrum or better. Congratulations to all the respective creators! Additionally, several titles moved from Copper to Silver bestsellers. You can see those on the table by checking for today’s date in the field.
- The Call of Atropus by Christopher Walz—Electrum. “As an ominous comet passes over Toril, a young researcher from Candlekeep goes missing. In darker corners of the Realms, eldritch horrors stir, answering the call of a dead god. Will the heroes be able to save the scholar before they succumb to an Elder Evil from beyond the reaches of sanity?”
- Rising Sands by Christopher Walz—Electrum. “The heroes have been captured by Alaethyria, a blue dragon caught in a centuries-old war with a mummy lord. With Alaethyria at their backs, the heroes must put the mummy to rest and escape the Tomb of the Defiler in this classic dungeon crawl for characters level 6 to 8.”
- Storm King’s Barrows: Tombs and Crypts of the North—Electrum. “10 dungeons, a total of 24 maps in different versions for the DM and players, 24 custom monsters & NPCs and 12 new magic items! The dungeons all include plot hooks and advice on how to continue the adventure.”
- Encounters in the Savage Wilderness—Electrum. “What will your adventurers find in the Savage Wilderness? This supplement gives you a few ideas: a pet ochre jelly, a strange hotel, ritualistic trolls, a dying hippogriff, and many more. Most are written for a generic location and should fit well in any campaign setting.”
- The Dungeon Master’s Bundle I by Andrew Cawood—Electrum. “The Dungeon Master’s Bundle I! Three of Cawood Publishing’s 24 bestselling 5E products. 240 pages of practical, inspiring resources for DMs! The Travelers’ Handbook is a Platinum bestseller. The Stores Handbook and Inns and Taverns Handbook are Silver bestsellers.”
- Murder at Moonveil Manor—Electrum. “This is a short, 6 -8 hour action packed murder mystery adventure for a party of 4 – 6 5th level characters. After being invited to an evening dinner by the eccentric Lord Berkestaff, can the players figure out the mystery before the killer figures them out first?”
- Eberron Solo Adventure: The Savior of Sharn by 5E Solo Gamebooks—Electrum. ” This adventure is written in gamebook style (think Fighting Fantasy / Lone Wolf) but with 5e mechanics. Narrative entries guide you through the adventure and remove the need for a Dungeon Master.”
Additionally, there were four other titles that advanced from Copper to Silver bestsellers! Once again, congratulations to these creators. Having played/read/used a few of these, I can personally attest that they’re great. Please be sure to check out the page (LOOSE CHANGE—DMS GUILD BEST SELLERS) and share with your players, DMs, and content creators. If you want to submit a title for inclusion on this list please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can either comment on this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, another way you could help is to share this article (or the Loose Change page itself) on your social media pages, groups, or forums you may be active in. As always, thanks for reading!