Part 3 of the Truly, Madly, Deeply Series (you do not have to have played/run the previous modules to enjoy this one)
After speding three months in Berdusk, newly-appointed Harpers still feel like strangers living in an unfamiliar town. Having finished their apprenticeship and parted ways with their mentors the night before, the new recruits decided to sleep in. Now they are huddled over a crudely drawn map of the city and trying to decide how they’ll spend their time off. Suddenly, a familiar dwarf interrupts their planning and sends them on their way to Heaven.
Heaven is a mining village near the Sunset Mountains and there are stories of robberies and ambushes near the village. The party will face mystery and intrigue along the Uldoon Trail. It seems that getting to Heaven will be just as interesting as what may be plaguing the village.
This adventure is designed for four 3rd-level PCs and is estimated to take 6 hours to complete. This could vary depending on group size, roleplaying style, and whether the DM chooses to use random encounters.
About this product:
- Cover art by Joseph Garcia. Copyright owned by NZS Games
- Interior art by Dean Spencer, used with permission
- Cartography by Michael C. LaBossiere, used with permission
- Includes a full-color PDF
- Includes a B/W printer-friendly PDF
- Includes 3 high-resolution maps for printing and/or VTT