It’s time for the quarterly audit where I update the DMs Guild Copper & Silver Bestsellers list I maintain on this site. Here is a list of those titles that have achieved a status of Electrum or better. Congratulations to all the respective creators! Additionally, several titles moved from Copper to Silver bestsellers. You can see those on the table by checking for today’s date in the field.
- Amazing Adventures by Tony Petrecca—Electrum. “Six critically acclaimed 5th Edition D&D best sellers for one low price. Pick yours up today!”
- A Shadow Over Pinewood by Vall Syrene—Electrum. “A Lovecraft inspired horror one shot, presented here as a short adventure for 10th level characters that builds upon the popular hunting format found in ‘100 Monster Hunts’.”
- The Real Devil Strahd by Libedrator Earl—Electrum. “This is a realistic take on the Vampire Strahd Von Zarovich.”
- Down the River of Snakes by Jeremy Forbing, David Morris, MOGC—Electrum. “The yuan-ti have a demented scheme to bring the most vulnerable denizens of the small town of Ylraphon under their sway. Can the adventurers traverse the Flooded Forest, one of the most dangerous areas of wilderness in all Faerûn, in time to stop the machinations of the serpent god’s fanatical priest?”
- Trouble in Old City by Sean Payne, David Morris, MOGC—Electrum. “The town of Ylraphon on the border of the Flooded Forest has been targeted by the yuan-ti. One of them has uncovered an ancient ritual to change the people of the area called the Old City into their servants. Can the adventurers stop the yuan-ti in time? The whole of the Moonsea may be at risk if they fail.”
- The Madhouse of Tasha’s Kiss by Jeff C. Stevens, Remley Farr—Gold. “A small village, empty of villagers except for one boy found sitting and weeping next to a jester’s pageant wagon. The boy explains that the villagers, including his family, followed a jester into the wagon and never came out.”
- The Wandslinger’s Guide for Eberron by Travis Legge and Christopher Walz—Electrum. “‘Wandslinger’ is a broad term used throughout Khorvaire. It represents any arcane spellcaster who chooses to use a wand as their primary arcane focus. A wandslinger could be a Korrenberg city guard standing at the ready with a fire bolt and shield, or it could be an accomplished artificer studying the secrets of these oft-used magical implements.
- An Ogre and His Cake – Digital by Christopher Walz and Emmet Byrne—Electrum. “The young heroes are invited to Massie Littlefoot’s birthday party before she departs for wizarding school in Waterdeep. At the height of the party, Clonker, an ogre known to live nearby, steals Massie’s cake! The heroes must brave the forest and get Massie’s cake back before everyone goes home. This introductory adventure is designed for level 1-2 characters.”
Once again, congratulations to these creators. Having played/read/used a few of these, I can personally attest that they’re great. Please be sure to check out the page (LOOSE CHANGE—DMS GUILD COPPER & SILVER BESTSELLERS) and share with your players, DMs, and content creators. If you want to submit a title for inclusion on this list please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can either comment on this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, another way you could help is to share this article (or the Loose Change page itself) on your social media pages, groups, or forums you may be active in.
As always, thanks for reading!